| || |
Pasteur Champagne Yeast
Fermentative Properties of Pasteur Champagne Yeast
• Particularly strong yeast strain with a very high alcohol tolerance (> 16% vol.)
• Low volatile acidity and acetaldehyde production.
• Good resistance to low temperature fermentation (14°C).
• Low nutrient requirements (nitrogen and fatty acids).
Organoleptic Properties of Pasteur Champagne Yeast
• This yeast strain confers body and roundness thanks to its high glycerol production and promotes the development of fresh and clean aromas.
• Allows obtaining obtaining pure and pleasant aromas thanks to a straight fermentation.
• Excellent for the production of white thermo regulated and sparkling wines.
Applications for Pasteur Champagne Yeast
• Ideal for wines produced in big quantity.
• Production of young wines.
• Production of high alcohol white and red wines, in which the winemaker wants to keep freshness and varietal aromas while controlling fermentation temperature.
• Pasteur Champagne is one of the best strains to avoid sluggish fermentation and to restart stuck ones with remaining residual sugars thanks to its ability to assimilate fructose and to resist to alcohol.
• Recommended for the production of sparkling wines processed by traditional or Charmat methods.
Customers Also Purchased
Having trouble finding what you are looking for? Give us a call at 770-507-5998 or send an email to info@barleyNvine.com .